DSS Recruitment 2020/2021: The Department State Security Service Application Form Is Here, Important information concerning the dss nigeria recruitment is here, how to apply successfully for the department state security service 2020 recruitment, closing date and where to apply for the application is here. Continue reading to see the the dss requirements.
This article will be based on everything you need to know about the Department State Security Service Recruitment 2020
This page will be useful to candidates willing to apply for this recruitment online. This page will also be based on questions interested candidates have been asking us about the application form, See this questions below:
- How can i apply for the dss nigeria recruitment
- Does dss recruit school certificate applicants
- Is the dss 2020 recruitment form out?
- When is the dss nigeria recruitment 2020/2021 Starting?
- dss gov ng
- www dss gov ng
- dss nigeria recuitment portal
- how to write application letter for dss nigeria recruitment form?
This article will give an insight on the questions been asked by applicants, lets see all the information about the dss application form here below.
DSS Recruitment 2020 Requirements
The dss requirements are the necessary information you need to know about the dss nigeria application, as a person interested in filling the application form, these are what you need to know
- Only Nigerians by birth are to apply
- The age of 18 – 30 years can apply
- Applicants must have a higher institution degree
- As an applicant, you must be physically fit
- Criminal records are forbidden, which simply means as an applicant, you must be free from any form of criminal acts or records
- When applying as a lady, you must not be pregnant
- For male applicants, your height must not be less than 1.70m tall while female is 1.64m tall
- Late application letter won’t be accepted.
How To Apply For DSS Recruitment 2020
To apply for the dss jobs, you will have to write an application letter to the Director General, State Security Service, Abuja.The letter will be in an handwritten form and the letter written must indicate your Local Government Of Origin signed by the local government authority
The following will also be sent alongside with the written letter
- Two color passport photos
- Statement of results
Related Military Jobs News Updates
- How to apply for navy recruitment news updated
- How to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment news updated
- Civil Service Recruitment News Updates
- Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment News Updates
- Nigeria Police Recruitment News Updated
Is DSS Nigeria Application Form 2020 Out
NOTE That the DSS Application 2020 form is not yet out, continue reading to see when the form will be out and avoid been scammed by people, this page will be updated as soon as the form is out. all you have to do is subscribe below and also leave a comment below for updates.
When Is the DSS Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Closing Date
For now we don’t know when the Department Of State Security Service will start their recruitment process but we will update this page when they starts so subscribe and leave a comment below to get notified .
DSS Nigeria Recruitment Portal
The dss nigeria recruitment portal for the recruitment is dss.gov.ng, This blog is always updated will updates directly from DSS Official portal.
About Department Of State Security Service
According to Wikipedia, The Department of State Services (DSS), is the principal security agency of Nigeria and one of three successor organisations to the National Security Organization (NSO). Its main responsibilities are within the country and include counter-intelligence, internal security, counter-terrorism, and surveillance as well as investigating some other types of grave crimes against the state. It is also charged with the protection of senior government officials, particularly the President and his family, and state governors.
It is headquartered in Abuja. According to the 1999 Presidential Proclamation, the SSS operates as a department within the presidency and is under the control of the National Security Adviser.