ECOWAS Recruitment 2020: Are ready to work with ECOWAS? Are you ready to secure a job at the Economic Community Of West Africa States in 2020? If yes, then get prepared to see how to submit your CV for the ecowas vacancies 2020
This article will guide you on how the ECOWAS Recruitment 2020/2021 application form is filled online plus the requirements.
Many applicants have been asking us question about the Recruitment an how to apply and fill the registration form online, below are questions asked:
- How can I apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2020?
- Where can i obtain ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 form?
- Is ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 form out?
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Official portal
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Deadline Date
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Trending Jobs
As a result of the above questions, we will explain in details all the information you need to know about the ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 below
ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Applicant must be undertake project management activities
- Applicants should be a computer literate and have both oral and written communication skills
- Potential candidates must be under 50 years of age
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree/HND
- Must be ready to adapt to a new environment.
- Female applications are encouraged
- Note that the ecowas job requirements differs, so we advice you to check on the requirements for a particular vacant position.
Disciplines That Will Be Considered For The ECOWAS Recruitment 2020
ECOWAS wishes to recruit qualified and capable, national candidates from ECOWAS Member States in the following areas:
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management,
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure,
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry and Promotion of the Private Sector
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- Internal audit
How To Apply For ECOWAS Recruitment
Applicants are kindly requested to visit the ECOWAS website regularly, www.ecowas.int, where the positions will be published regularly, you can as well subscribe to this blog for updates to know when new positions are posted and apply as follows:
- Download the application form by clicking on this link JOB-APPLICATION-FORM and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
- Continue reading to see available jobs below
Other Recruitment News
- EFCC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Online Jobs In Nigeria
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications initially submitted with only the CV remain acceptable.
Available Jobs At Economic Community Of West Africa States
- Director, Administration & General Services
- Principal Officer, General Admin & Conference P5
- Principal Officer, Communication P5
- Translator (French A, English C) X 2
- Revisor (English)
- Principal Program Officer, Infrastructure P5
Click Here To Apply For This Job
This blog will be updated as soon as new vacant positions are available. We implore you to make and submit your application early as soon as possible to avoid late registration. If you need any other information, please let us know by dropping it in the comment box below.
About Economic Community Of West Africa States
It created on 28 May 1975, the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional intergovernmental organization formed by the following fifteen (15) Member States: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo. Its Headquarters is in Abuja, Nigeria and its official working languages are: English, French and Portuguese.