The EFCC Recruitment 2020 Form is here, do you have what it takes to be chosen for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC Recruitment for this year 2020? Alright,i know you are eager to see the necessary information about the EFCC Application Form and don’t worry, on this page you will find your answer. Continue reading to see the requirement needed and how to apply for the following jobs at efcc.
This page will be useful to candidates willing to apply for the efcc recruitment 2020 .This page will also be based on questions interested candidates have been asking us about the application form, See this questions below:
- How to apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes and Commission 2020/2021
- Is the Economic and Financial Crimes and Commission 2020 form out?
- Economic and Financial Crimes and Commission Recruitment 2020/2021
- When is the Economic and Financial Crimes and Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 Starting?
- When is the Economic and Financial Crimes and Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 Deadline?
- When can i obtain the Economic and Financial Crimes 2020/2021 application form?
Now we know what this page will be all about, continue reading to get the full gist about efcc recruitment 2020/2021.
The recruitment for the Economic and Financial Crimes and Commission has not stated yet, so continue reading to see when the EFCC recruitment 2020 will start.
EFCC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Applicants must not be above the age of 27 years.
- Interested Applicants must possess SSCE WAEC/ NECO/ GCE with at least five (5) credit passes which must include English and Mathematics obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants must be bachelor degree holders.
- Candidates should have NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
- Candidates must not be married.
Interested Candidates reside in Nigeria and have the following:
- A valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Birth certificate
- Must be conversant with microsoft office, posses computer skills.
NOTE That the EFCC Recruitment 2020 form is not yet out, which means there is no jobs available at the Economic and Financial Crimes and Commission Office so continue reading to see when the form will be out and avoid been scammed by people, this page will be updated as soon as the form is out. all you have to do is subscribe below and also leave a comment below for updates.
Other Recruitment News
- FIRS Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Online Jobs In Nigeria
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
How To Apply For The EFCC Recruitment 2020
The EFCC Recruitment 2020 have two methods of application which are interested candidates can apply on the EFCC Career Portal or Go to nearest EFCC Office to collect and submit the EFCC application form.
#1 Method Of Application
- Have the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload on https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
- After Uploading, you will be contacted shortly if chosen
#2 Method Of Application
- Eligible candidates should proceed to the EFCC office close to them and obtain the EFCC Recruitment Form, fill the form as instructed and submit on or before the stipulated date.
Below is a list of states under your jurisdiction and template to be used to input details of candidate per state and per cadre for ease of reference
List Of EFCC Offices Nationwide for application form collection
The EFCC offices are zoned with different states under jurisdiction
- Abuja Zonal Office (No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II)
- Benin Zonal Office (No. 1 High Court Road, GRA)
- Benue Zonal Office (Plot 193, Gondu Aluor Rd, Old GRA)
- Borno Zonal Office (Plot No.80 Babashehu Lami Street Opposite Ekanemi College, Tatun Wada Layout)
- Enugu Zonal Office (Plot 106 Federal Government College Road. Independence Layout)
- Gombe Zonal Office (No. 4 EFCC Street, New GRA)
- Ibadan Zonal Office (16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku)
- Ilorin Zonal Office (No. 1 Catchment Close, Off Forest Road, GRA)
- Kaduna Zonal Office (No. 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa)
- Kano Zonal Office (No. 2 Hajj Camp Road)
- Lagos Zonal Office (No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi)
- Port Harcourt Zonal Office (6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA)
- Port Harcourt
- Sokoto Zonal Office (No. 7 Super Quarters Rd, Off Sama Rd)
- Uyo Zonal Office (No.3 Akparawa Crescent Off Edet Akpan Avenue [Four Lane] Ewet Housing)
- Cross River
Is the EFCC Recruitment 2020 form out
NO, Note that as soon as the recruitment starts the procedure will be updated here and don’t pay anyone money so as to secure a job at EFCC, Beware Of Scammers. Leave a comment below and subscribe below to be updated as soon the efcc recruitment starts
EFCC Official Portal
The Official Portal for the Economic and Financial Crimes and Commission is https://www.efccnigeria.org, This blog is always updated will updates directly from EFCC Official portal.
About The Economic and Financial Crimes and Commission
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering. The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to f
howt money laundering. The agency has its head office in Abuja.
Related Search Results
- efcc recruitment 2020
- howto join efcc
- efcc nigeria recruitment
- efcc portal
- efcc offices in nigeria
- how to apply for efcc recruitment 2020
- efcc recruitment 2020 requirements
- efcc jobs in nigeria