FCSC Recruitment 2020/2021: Are you willing to join the Federal Civil Service Commission? You don’t need to worry more about asking for explanation on how to apply and requirements, You just have to read this post to the end for full details.
Have you been looking for where to get a detailed explanation about the FCSC Recruitment, This article will guide you on how the FCSC Recruitment 2020/2021 application form is filled online plus the requirements.
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances. Our routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
FCSC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
- The right candidates should have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, inter-personal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture as well as ability to speak foreign languages would be added advantages.
Other Recruitment News
- EFCC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Online Jobs In Nigeria
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
FCSC Academic Qualifications Requirements
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks.
The Agency is interested in attracting young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks, to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
How To apply For FCSC Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Once you get to the portal, you can:
- Register an account to start
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
- Search Available Jobs.
NOTE: The portal is under construction, because no information is available at the page, so we advise you to forward your application letter to the address office above.
Application Closing Date:
24th of May, 2019
About Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants. No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
Do you have any question about the application form, you can ask by leaving a comment below and make sure you subscribe for more updates and don’t forget to share this post by using the share button.
Related Search Results
- How can I apply for FCSC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Where can i obtain FCSC Recruitment 2020 form?
- FCSC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- FCSC Recruitment 2020 Official portal
- FCSC Recruitment 2020 closing date
- FCSC offline application
- FCSC headquarters address