FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021: Are you interested in the Federal Inland Revenue Jobs 2020?, This page contains everything you need to know about the FIRS 2020 portal www.firs.gov.ng. continue reading to see when the recruitment is coming out, how to apply, the requirement needed for the firs recruitment.
This page will be useful to candidates willing to apply for the latest firs job 2020 online. This page will also be based on questions interested candidates have been asking us about the FIRS application 2020, See this questions below:
- How To Apply For The FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021
- Is Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2020/2021 form out?
- FIRS Official Recruitment Portal 2020/2021?
- When is the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Starting?
- When is the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Deadline?
- FIRS Recruitment 2020 Nairaland
Now we know what this page will be all about, continue reading to get the full gist about Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2020.
FIRS Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
FIRS Application 2020 Description
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust.
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies.
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential.
Other Recruitment News
- EFCC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Online Jobs In Nigeria
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
How To Apply For FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021
To Apply, Visit the FIRS portal www.firs.gov.ng to make your application.
- Interested and qualified candidates/firms should submit their Tenders (Hand delivered) accompanied by a forwarding letter on company’s letterhead, showing registration number as issued by CAC, contact telephone numbers, valid email address, official company address and names and nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page to:
- The Director, Procurement Department, Federal Inland Revenue Service, Revenue House (Annex III), Sokode Crescent, Off Michael Okpara Street, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
Note that as soon as the application starts the procedure will be updated here.
Is The FIRS Recruitment 2020 Form out
NO, Please note that the firs recruitment has not started yet, but you can subscribe to our mail for an update when it starts
FIRS Official Portal 2020
The Federal Inland Revenue Service(FIRS) Official Portal is firs.gov.ng. This blog is always updated will updates directly from FIRS Official portal.
About Federal Inland Revenue Service
FIRS is an agency in Nigeria with the mission to operate a transparent and an efficient tax system that optimises tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance and with the vision to deliver quality services to taxpayers in partnership with all stakeholders and make taxation the pivot of national development.
If you want to be updated as soon as the recruitment starts, Subscribe and leave a comment below
Related Search Results
- how to apply for firs recruitment 2020
- firs recruitment 2020 requirements
- firs jobs in nigeria
- firs recruitment list