First Bank Recruitment 2020: Are you ready to secure a job at the First Bank of Nigeria in 2020? If yes, then get prepared to see how to submit your CV for the recruitment vacancies 2020, this page contains everything you need to know about First Bank Of Nigeria Application Form 2020, the general requirements, how to apply, continue reading to see the full details.
This article will guide you on how the first bank Recruitment 2020 application form is filled online plus the requirements.
Many applicants have been asking us question about the Recruitment an how to apply and fill the registration form online, below are most of the questions asked by inquiring candidates.
- How can I apply for the First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020?
- When will the First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Start?
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- First Bank of Nigeria Nairaland
As a result of the above questions, we will explain in details all the information you need to know about the First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment below
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Applicants must be a computer literate.
- Also Note that Vacancies Requirements differs
NOTE that currently there are vacant positions available at the portal but as soon as there is are more vacancies. This blog will be updated, so leave a comment below to receive updates
How To Apply For The First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should Click the link below to apply online
There are currently job openings at first bank now, continue reading to see jobs at first bank.
Candidates can create an account and drop their CV online through that link for as there are vacancies to apply for now but this blog will be updated when there is a vacant post
Available Jobs At First Nigeria As At Now
- TEAM LEAD, PARTNERSHIPS, COLLABORATION & SEGMENTS
- TEAM LEAD, BRAND STRATEGY & QUALITY ASSURANCE,
- SUBSIDIARY STRATEGY & BUSINESS PROPOSAL/EXTERNAL CONTENT ASSOCIATE
- SENIOR MARKETING SERVICES COORDINATOR (MEDIA PLANNING AND BUYING)
- Market Services Coordinator: Digital Campaign Management
- Market Service Coordinator) Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
- AGENT CHANNEL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
If you are interested in one of the vacancies, CLICK HERE TO APPLY
This blog will be updated as soon as more vacant positions are available, so subscribe below and leave a comment for updates.
About First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Do you want to get an update from us about the First Bank Recruitment 2020? And you have questions about the application form, you can leave a comment below and make sure you subscribe for more updates and don’t forget to use the share button sharing the post.
Similar Search Results
- First bank jobs
- How to apply for first bank jobs
- First bank jobs in west
- First bank jobs in east
- First bank recruitment 2020