FJSC Recruitment 2020: Have you been waiting for the Federal Judicial Service Commission to start their recruitment? the application will soon start. Do you know that before you can apply for the fjsc recruitment 2020, you need to have some requirements in which this article will be covering so this article will be based on everything you need to know about the Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2020
This page will be useful to candidates willing to apply for the fjsc recruitment 2020 online. This page will also be based on questions interested candidates have been asking us about the application form, See this questions below:
- How to apply for the FJSC 2020/2021
- Is the FJSC 2020 form out?
- FJSC Recruitment 2020/2021
- When is the FJSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Starting?
- When is the FJSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Deadline?
- When can i obtain the FJSC 2020/2021 application form?
Now we know what this page will be all about, continue reading to get the full gist about This Recruitment.
The recruitment for the Federal Judicial Service Commission has not stated yet, so continue reading to see when the FJSC recruitment 2020
FJSC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- A valid means of identification ( it could be National Id card, International Passport, drivers license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen either by birth or by immigration.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma, in relevant discipline in the quantitative field from a reputable higher institution in Nigeria
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
Other Recruitment News
- EFCC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Online Jobs In Nigeria
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
How To Apply For FJSC Recruitment 2020
To apply for the FJSC Recruitment 2020, Visit the fjsc recruitment portal https://www.fjscerecruitment.com to make your application. but you will be allowed to make your application once you have register on the portal. This blog will be updated on how to apply soon, so leave a comment below for updates.
NOTE That the FJSC Recruitment 2020 form is not yet out, continue reading to see when the form will be out and avoid been scammed by people, this page will be updated as soon as the form is out. all you have to do is subscribe below and also leave a comment below for updates.
FJSC Official Portal
The Official Portal for the Federal Judicial Service Commission is https://www.fjsc.gov.ng, This blog is always updated will updates directly from FJSC Official portal.
- You don’t need to pay anyone to assist you to get the Job
- Late applications might not be accepted and double applications will be rejected
- The Recruitment form is not yet out but you can leave a comment below to receive an update.
About The Federal Judicial Service Commission
According to Wikipedia, The Federal Judicial Service Commission is charged with the responsibility of upholding the laws of the country and making sure guilty offenders are not acquitted without being punished. The Federal Judicial Service Commission is one of the 14 Federal Executive Bodies established by Section 153 (1) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended.
Paragraph 12 part 1 of the third schedule to the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended, stipulates the composition of Federal Judicial Service Commission as follows:
The Federal Judicial Service Commission shall comprise the following members:
- The Chief Justice of Nigeria, who shall be the Chairman;
- The President of the Court of Appeal;
- The Attorney-General of the Federation;
- The Chief Judge of the Federal High Court;
- The President of the National Industrial Court;
- Two persons, each of whom has been qualified to practice as a Legal Practitioners in Nigeria for a period of not less than fifteen years, from a list of not less than four persons so qualified and recommended by the Nigerian Bar Association; and
- Two other persons, not being Legal Practitioners, who in the opinion of the President are of unquestionable integrity.
Do you want to get an update from us as soon as the FJSC Recruitment 2020 starts? And you have questions about the application form, you can leave a comment below and make sure you subscribe for more updates and don’t forget to use the share button sharing the post.
- fjsc recruitment 2020
- fjsc recruitment login
- www.fjsc.gov.ng.com 2020/2021 recruitment
- fjsc recruitment
- fjsc recruitment portal
- fjsc salary
- federal high court recruitment