Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2020: Are you interested in working with Guinness Nigeria Plc, or are you willing to see the available jobs at guinness Nigeria plc, This article is here for you, this article will cover the requirements, available positions, the official portal for the recruitment, how to apply for the vacant positions and the closing date.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Are Recruiting, continue reading to see vacant positions at Guinness Nigeria Plc. This blog will be updated as soon as new vacant positions are available.
This page will be useful to candidates willing to apply for the guinness nigeria jobs 2020 online. This page will also be based on questions interested candidates have been asking us about the application form, See this questions below:
- How to apply for the guinness nigeria recuitment 2020/2021
- Is the guinness nigeria application form out?
- When is the guinness nigeria recruitment 2020/2021 Starting?
- When is the guinness nigeria recruitment 2020/2021 Deadline?
- When can i obtain the guinness nigeria 2020/2021 application form?
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma, in relevant discipline in the quantitative field from a reputable higher institution in Nigeria
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/ Exemption certificate.
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
How To Apply For Guinness Nigeria Jobs
How To Apply For Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
If you want to apply, follow the following steps:
- Click on the link below to apply
- Filter the results to Nigeria and
- Then, pick your interested vacant position.
See Other Recruitment News
Available Jobs At Guinness Nigeria
There are currently vacant positions at Guinness Nigeria, Click Here To See Available Jobs At Guinness Nigeria
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – Guinness Nigeria Career Portal
The Official Career Portal For Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Guinness Nigeria Careers
This blog is always updated with updates directly from Guinness Nigeria Plc Official Career Portal. So, subscribe and leave a comment below to update you as soon as new vacant positions are available
About Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos. The brewery was the first Guinness operation outside Ireland and Great Britain. Other breweries have been opened over time – Benin City brewery in 1973 and Ogba brewery in 1963.
Guinness product was sold in Nigeria in the 1940s and 1950s by United Africa Company (UAC) and the country soon became an important export market for the firm. In 1961, plans came into fruition between Arthur Guinness Son and Co and UAC to establish a brewery at Ikeja, Lagos. Arthur Guinness first factory outside the British Isles was built by Taylor Woodrow. The initial plant had the annual capacity to brew 75 million bottles or 150,000 barrels of beer. The plant area had a 15 million capacity bottle bin and office block designed by the firm of Godwin and Hopwood.
Do you want to get an update from us as soon as new positions are available on Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2020? And you have questions about the application form, you can leave a comment below and make sure you subscribe for more updates and don’t forget to use the share button sharing the post.
Related Search Results
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- how to apply for the Guinness Nigeria recruitment 2020
- available jobs at Guinness Nigeria recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria recruitment requirements
- Guinness Nigeria Nairaland
- Guinness Nigeria Career portal