Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020: Have you been looking online for the Nigeria correctional Service Recruitment 2020, when the recruitment is starting, how to apply, the requirements needed for the Recruitment?, This page contains everything you have been looking for.
Applicants have been asking us about the Nigeria correctional Service Recruitment 2020 but note that the recruitment process is yet to start. But this post will be an answer to the questions below:
- When is the Nigeria prison Service(NPS) Recruitment 2020 Starting?
- Is the Nigeria prison Service (NPS) Recruitment 2020 out?
- Where will I download the Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Application form?
- The Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- NPS Recruitment 2020 Online portal
- NPS Recruitment 2020 Requirements
This page will be useful to those willing to work with the Nigeria prisons Service, Now let’s move to the Requirements and the Educational Qualifications.
Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- The Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress,Sight Problem,Hearing Difficulties,Previous major orthopedic operation; Flat Foot, Fracture, Stammering or any natural disability.
Nigeria Prison Service Educational Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Other Recruitment News
- EFCC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Online Jobs In Nigeria
- FRIN Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
How To Apply For Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020
NOTE: The Recruitment Application form is not out yet, debunk any information saying it’s out, you can subscribe to our email below to know it’s out.
As soon as the Nigeria correctional Service Recruitment 2020 form is out this page will be updated. This BLOG is always updated will updates from the NPS official portal.
Nigeria Prison Service Official Portal
To Apply For NPS Jobs, you need to visit the official portal www.prisons.gov.ng. The portal is not yet opened to receive application, leave a comment below to receive an update as soon as it’s opened
- You don’t need to pay anyone to assist you to get the Job
- Late applications might not be accepted and double applications will be rejected
- The Recruitment form is not yet out but you can leave a comment below to receive an update.
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board. It was of recent changed to Nigeria Correctional Service.
Do you want to get an update from us as soon as the NPS Recruitment starts? And you have questions about the application form, you can leave a comment below and make sure you subscribe for more updates and don’t forget to use the share button sharing the post.
Related Searches Results
- nps recruitment 2020
- Nigeria prison recruitment
- Prison Service recruitment
- nps recruitment portal 2020
- prison service recruitment 2020
- recruit prisonportal.ng
- Nigeria correctional service