NIMC Recruitment 2020: The National Identity Management Commission have started their recruitment process for this year, lots of vacant positions are available at NIMC. Continue reading to see the requirements and how to apply for the jobs on their portal nimc.gov.ng.
This article will guide you on how the NIMC jobs 2020 application form is filled online plus the requirements.Many applicants have been asking us question about the Recruitment an how to apply and fill the registration form online, below are most of the questions asked by inquiring candidates.
- How can I apply for NIMC Recruitment 2020
- Where can i obtain NIMC Recruitment 2020 form?
- Is NIMC jobs 2020 form out?
- Is NIMC Recruitment 2020 form out?
- NIMC jobs 2020 Official portal
- NIMC Recruitment 2020 Deadline Date
- NIMC 2020 Trending Jobs
- NIMC Jobs Openings
As a result of the above questions, we will explain in details all the information you need to know about the NIMC jobs Nigeria and how to apply successfully for the job.
Available Jobs At NIMC As At Now
- Security Architect, PIU
- Environmental Safeguard Officer, PIU
- Software Engineer, PIU
- ECSU Coordinator
- Social Safeguard Officer, PIU
- Test and Assurance Architect, PIU
- External Communication Manager, ECSU
- PIU Coordinator
- Social Accountability Officer, ECSU
- M&E Specialist, ECSU
- Communication Assistant, ECSU
- Biometric Architect, PIU
- Technical Lead, PIU
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, PIU
- Grievance Redress Manager, PIU
- Data and Integration Architect, PIU
- Internal Communication Manager, PIU
- Business Analyst / Process Architect, PIU
If you are interested in the NIMC Project Implementation Unit(PIU) Recruitment 2020, then continue reading to see how to apply for your desired vacant position.
NOTE: This page will be updated as soon as new vacant positions are available, so leave a comment for updates.
NIMC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Interested applicants must be 18 years and above.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Interested applicants must have at least a WAEC/SSCE and BSC/HND/ND certificate.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and be able to write good reports; analyse and review research reports; be able to work extra hours with little or no supervision.
- And must also be an organiser/planner with the ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
See Other Recruitment News
- EFCC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Online Jobs In Nigeria
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
How To Apply For NIMC Recruitment 2020
- Visit the NIMC Recruitment portal at https://www.nimc.gov.ng/careers/
- Click a vacant position
- Start your application and submit
- Send a well detailed CV with not more than 300 words statement matching their qualification and experience with suitability for the particular position applied for, to: email@example.com and a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documents are required to be sent alongside with your application:
- Cover Letter
- Copies of certificates for professional and academic qualifications
NIMC Office Address
You can also make some enquiry about the NIMC Recruitment by visiting the office below:
- DGM/Head of Procurement,
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street,
Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja – Nigeria.
Detailed Terms of Reference for the aforementioned positions above are available for review and download from OSFG, OHCSF and NIMC websites: www.osgf.gov.ng ; www.ohcsf.gov.ng and www.nimc.gov.ng/adverts-tenders
NIMC Official Portal
The official portal for National Identity Management Commission is nimc.gov.ng, beware of scammers and subscribe to receive more updates about NIMC Jobs.
NIMC Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for the National Identity Management Commission Recruitment is 18th of August 2020, make an early application
About National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, the NIMC has the mandate to establish, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria, register persons covered by the Act, assign a Unique National Identification Number (NIN) and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards (GMPC) to those who are citizens of Nigeria as well as others legally residing within the country.