Pyes recruitment 2020: Are you willing to join the P-YES Program ? You don’t need to worry more about asking for explanation on how to apply and requirements, You just have to read this post to the end for full details.
Have you been looking for where to get a detailed explanation on the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2020? P-YES is a scheme created by the federal government of Nigeria with the aim of creating empowerment opportunities by empowering youth within the categories of these programs:
- ICT & Mobile money
- Technical Acquisition
The purpose of this Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES is to reduce the unemployment rate in the above programs mentioned by providing funds and equipments to the selected applicants, Continue reading to get the full gist.
PYES Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicants must provide a Second Level Beneficiary(SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form, see the form below:
You can get the guarantor form here P-YES Guarantor Form
NOTE: Application For the presidential youth empowerment scheme are to be made via this portal and the resources. It is important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application selection process. Please be aware of fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.
How To Apply For The PYES Recruitment 2020
It easy to apply for the P-YES Recruitment on www.p-yes.gov.ng portal. You just have to start by dropping your phone number on the site and follow the instructions provided link through HERE
Please note that currently, The recruitment has not yet started. Kindly subscribe to our mail and drop a comment in the comment section below so we can inform you when it has started
Other Recruitment News
- EFCC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Online Jobs In Nigeria
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
This blog will be updated as soon as the PYES Recruitment starts on the official portal.
Do you know that you can also apply in person, collect a registration form from the PYES office below:
Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretatiat Complex,
Central Business District,
- Candidate will be given a test to write, so prepare for it
- If you are successful in the test, you will be selected for the program.
- And a congratulatory message will be sent if selected so try your best in the test
- This message carries a link which will enable you to search on the selection site using your phone number, for the LGA where you would do your physical verification.
- Then you are to go to the LGA attached to your name on the selection site so as to verify your physical identity.
About the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA). The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been conceived and designed to:
- Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least on other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Create wealth among the growing youth population.
- Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
- Consolidate and integrate youth development into the main stream of government policies, programmes and the national budget.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them take charge of their own wellbeing and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- To integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
Source: P-YES Official Portal
Do you want to get an update from us as soon as the PYES Recruitment 2020 starts? And you have questions about the application form, you can leave a comment below and make sure you subscribe for more updates and don’t forget to use the share button sharing the post.
Related Search Results
- How to apply for the pyes Recruitment 2020
- Pyes Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- p-yes.gov.ng portal
- Pyes 2020
- pyes portal login
- pyes gov ng
- Where can I get the P-YES Recruitment form
- P-yes Official portal
- P-yes login page
- PYES Recruitment portal
- p yes Registration
- PYES Closing date